“It's like a French cafe.”

Fabiola's Fine Foods
Ranked #20 of 62 Restaurants in Avon
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed January 12, 2018

It reminds me of sitting in a cafe in Paris. It's not a large space, more like small, but cozy and friendly. The waitresses were attentive, helpful and friendly. There were plenty of menu items for people who prefer vegetarian fare. Much of their food is made in house, such as the white and black bean burger pasties, and the potato chips. I highly recommend Fabiola's for a lunch with above average, as in exceptional, sandwiches, soups and sides.

Reviewed October 16, 2017 via mobile

Went to lunch on my visit home. The sandwiches and salads are amazing! The service is always top notch.

Reviewed October 13, 2017

I work in Avon and only have 1/2 hour for lunch. I can call ahead and my order is ready when I arrive. Their sandwiches are delicious - but you can't leave without adding one of their huge fresh cookies to your order! As I write this I am enjoying the Paris Turkey Wrap with a Chocolate Chunk Cookie at my desk! Makes my afternoon!

Reviewed July 17, 2017

A very nice and friendly restaurant. Unique couisine. Great either for lunch of dinner. Great location.

Reviewed July 10, 2017

This is the best sandwich place in the Farmington Valley. Always try one of the many interesting chef's specials. There salad selection is good as well.

Been to Fabiola's Fine Foods? Share your experiences!