“Excellent Coffee”
Review of Dom's Coffee

Dom's Coffee
Ranked #1 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Avon
Reviewed November 11, 2016 via mobile

Great experience. Excellent and proper macchiato, super-smooth cold brew. Place was clean and immaculate. The owner was extremely knowledgeable and attentive. It's very difficult to find this quality of coffee and espresso preparation in the area. Highly recommend.

1  Thank MLAMP

Reviewed October 22, 2016

Had a macchiato here, and then one across the street at Coffe Traders. This one was the best. Also a very good raspberry pastry. The atmosphere was a bit stark and modern, but comfortable. Easy parking

Reviewed September 27, 2016 via mobile

Clean and organized shop, very welcoming staff and most of all the coffee is fantastic!!
Have been a few times only because I don't live close by however whenever we are passing through it is our destination for a hot one!!!

Reviewed July 28, 2016

Dom's coffee is just fantastic. I highly recommend this coffee house. It is simply the best. The atmosphere is great and conducive for being with friends, studying, etc. Love the coffee, cold brew and iced dirty chai tea. (The dirty chair tea includes a shot of espresso. Wonderful!) Highly recommend this coffee house!

Reviewed May 29, 2016

Now that I have discovered this European styled coffee shop, I have been here several times (and more to come)! When I walked in for the very first time I was amazed at how tasteful and clean the atmosphere was. I could tell that every last detail had been thought out and perfectly placed. The owner/staff are amazingly helpful and friendly; they even brought my drink to me! The inviting atmosphere is the perfect place to meet someone to chat while indulging in a delicious honey latte (my favorite!) or even to go and get some work done on your computer! They also have a selection of baked goods to choose from to go with your drink; I absolutely love the blueberry coffee cake! I would recommend this place any day.

1  Thank Lisamarie M

Been to Dom's Coffee? Share your experiences!