“Some of the best thai food in the area!”
Review of The Elephant Trail

The Elephant Trail
Ranked #3 of 61 Restaurants in Avon
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 13, 2017

Food and service are always consistent here. They also offer delivery which is super convenient. Their pad thai and spring rolls are the best!

Reviewed May 25, 2017 via mobile

This spot is easily accessible, and has the best Thai in the area. We live nearby and always stop by Elephant Trail when we get the chance. The Thai tea and drunken noodles are our favorites.

Reviewed April 28, 2017 via mobile

I finally went to Elephant Trail after driving by for years, and I got take out. I got the Pad Thai, Crispy Chicken Pad Thai, and spring rolls.

The spring rolls were very good but the noodle dishes were just average. Maybe I am more attuned to the flavors of the local Chinese restaurants but I didn't really love the Thai dishes. The chicken in the Crispy Chicken Pad Thai was fine but nothing special- looked deep fried. The chicken in the Pad Thai was very bland.

With a lot of local competition for Asian cuisine, I'm not sure Elephant Trail is the place I'd go next time.

Reviewed April 7, 2017

Elephant Trail has a wide range of Thai dishes that taste great and are very nicely presented. My favorite is the drunken noodles. My family has tried a number of different dishes and enjoyed them all. Elephant Trail also provides take out. Overall the quality, atmosphere and presentation of their food is well above the standards you'd expect in a small town Connecticut Thai restaurant.

Reviewed March 18, 2017 via mobile

We decided to try this place because of friends and what a great surprise! My first time to a Thai place so Natalie recommended the drunken noodles and my wife had the Pad Thai. Both were excellent the drunken noodles had just enough heat so it did not over power the flavor. The Pad Thai was delicious very flavorful with crispy fried chicken. The staff treats you like a king. Don't miss it!

Been to The Elephant Trail? Share your experiences!