“Bob's place. The only real Dunkin' Donuts in Alachua County”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #14 of 44 Restaurants in Alachua
Reviewed 29 October 2017

I stop here for gas and coffee anytime I am near. I'll wait to fill up here. It is owned by a local. As I say with all my reviews, I like knowing where my money goes. I had quit getting coffee at any Dunkin' Donuts because they quickly became an East Indian chain. The stuff would be old, burnt, watered down, and probably whatever was cheapest at the local Sam's Club. This was happening everywhere and as a result, for the first time in history, a franchise had to sue the owners for ruining the chain. Not my opinion, it is recorded fact. This is the only real Dunkin' in Alachua County. The three in Gainesville suck. If you want the real coffee, stop here.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

Great assortment of donuts baked fresh daily. Love their frozen drinks. They are refreshing and delicious fruity flavors. I haven't tried their breakfast sandwiches but my neighbor had one on our last visit and she thoroughly enjoyed it.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

It's dunkin doughnuts . Fresh made wide variety , drive thru is a bit slow best to walk in so you can choose

Reviewed 9 November 2016

I stopped in DD for a cup of coffee and a donut before heading out on the road. The customer in front of me was total jerk to server and she did absolutely nothing wrong. The guy was mad that they didn't have the flavor of his choice available. Really?? I ordered my coffee and donuts and had good service, good hot coffee and the donuts were great. Will stop there again if in the area.

Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

I got to say this was the best customer service I ever got in any Dunkin Donuts. I got a cold brew coffee it was so delicious.