“UPDATED Review. No longer BOB's place and it shows.”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #3 of 4 Quick Bites in Alachua
Reviewed June 25, 2018

I had left a wonderful review last year due to this being the one Dunkin' in the county that still served a proper cup of coffee. It was clean and efficient. Even the gas pumps and the entire area were kept clean at all times. I intentionally would time fill-ups when I knew I would be in the area.

I've been noticing the change over the last few stops and now I will not be going back. EVER! Filthy restrooms, questionable coffee, etc. Just like every other one in Alachua County. I was told by a local that Bob indeed had sold and left and it was bought by another of the families that run the dilapidated roach motels.

Keep driving!

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed May 13, 2018

i have been here several times on the way to work. once they ran out of donuts. I don't have a name sadly, but the girl behind the counter needs a attitude adjustment. haven't been back after the 2 times i went there. Other options close that don't foul my mood before getting to work.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed April 17, 2018

We often stop her for a breakfast sandwich and a cup of hot coffee. Sometimes we will treat ourselves to a donut but mostly just sandwiches.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed February 9, 2018 via mobile

Passed up the Gainesville exit to get gas and ran into this awesome DD and Bobs gas station 14 miles north off of i75. Couldn’t resist the heart shaped , filled donuts and hot bacon egg and cheese wraps 2 for $2 . Friendly staff, engaging and great manager! Grabbed a road trip game for the next 6 hours in the car. Will definitely stop here on our way back through Florida!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

We went into this store about 7:20pm to use the restroom, buy some drinks, fill up on gas and order food from dunkin donuts, before our travels back home. The restrooms need an upgrade very unsanitary looking. What is up with public toilets not purchasin toilet seat covers for customers to use( just disgusting). The actual store clerk that we purchased gas and drinks from was nice. When we got to the dunkin donuts, the cashier was super cool with my order and the guy making my order was awesome. But once the rest of my family came to put their order in, the cashier got super nervous (as if it was her first day on the job), kept messing up and kind of got the guy that's as making the orders confused. Then when we walked off to the side to wait for our order, she made a smart comment about what we had ordered. Overall, our experience was OK. Not to bad.

Date of visit: January 2018

Been to Dunkin' Donuts? Share your experiences!