“Pretty Darn good Pizza”
Review of Pizza In The Hood

Pizza In The Hood
Ranked #19 of 44 Restaurants in Alachua
Reviewed 30 March 2017

Various types of pizza, burgers, wings , sandwiches. They offer carry out and delivery. Clean resturant nice people.

Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

I had a coupon for a free large cheese pizza at Pizza in the Hood. After reading previous reviews, i must admit that i was a little leary of using it. Recently a coworker and i decided that we would take a chance and check out the place. We were so glad we went. We called ahead and placed our order so that it would be ready when we arrived. The employee who took our order was very helpful. We ordered pizza and chick wings. They were wonderful. Best chicken wings i have had in a while. Both our server amd the cook were very friendly and the food is very reasonably priced. It is not a fancy dine in place, but we enjoyed our visit. I will definitely go back, especially for the wings.

1  Thank Amy R
Reviewed 25 November 2016 via mobile

I went with a coworker ro this place for lunch. The girl behind the counter took our order from behind the counter. It took over 30 minutes to receive an eat in order with cold limp fries and a burnt dried out hamburger in a Styrofoam box. Our condiments came in packets. No one even bothered to ask us if everything was ok. We had to get our own drink refills. We haven't been back since. Food was edible but really disappointing and the service was awful!

Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

Decided to try out the newest pizza place in town. Called in an order and went to pick it up. When I arrived one counter person took my card for payment. Then we waited. When a pie came out of the kitchen I asked another counter girl if it was mine and we had a conversation about it and when the other pie was coming out. Then she went into the kitchen and said in a loud voice "the woman up front is such a bi*ch" and repeated our conversation. When she came back out I told her we heard every word and I didn't appreciate being called that especially with my daughter there. She argued with me saying it wasn't about me when it obviously was and then just smirked at the other employees. After another 5 minutes or so the manager came out and apologized. But he could not return my money because he didn't have the authority to. I am now waiting to hear from the owner to call me. Oh and the pizza wasn't very good either!

3  Thank misbaked