“Great Wings and Beer”
Review of Pizza In The Hood

Pizza In The Hood
Ranked #17 of 44 Restaurants in Alachua
Reviewed August 9, 2017

Very laid back place but service and food is great, Pizza not the best I have ever had but wings were great. Other menu items were not sampled. If you and the gang just want good wings, beer and a real good time this is the place,

Reviewed June 27, 2017

We were very pleased when we visited Pizza in the Hood. I'm particular about fresh ingredients and they use fresh spinach, basil, etc. I would expect to pay twice what I did for the quality I received. Friendly little place, great staff.

Reviewed March 30, 2017

Various types of pizza, burgers, wings , sandwiches. They offer carry out and delivery. Clean resturant nice people.

Reviewed February 6, 2017 via mobile

I had a coupon for a free large cheese pizza at Pizza in the Hood. After reading previous reviews, i must admit that i was a little leary of using it. Recently a coworker and i decided that we would take a chance and check out the place. We were so glad we went. We called ahead and placed our order so that it would be ready when we arrived. The employee who took our order was very helpful. We ordered pizza and chick wings. They were wonderful. Best chicken wings i have had in a while. Both our server amd the cook were very friendly and the food is very reasonably priced. It is not a fancy dine in place, but we enjoyed our visit. I will definitely go back, especially for the wings.

1  Thank Amy R
Reviewed November 25, 2016 via mobile

I went with a coworker ro this place for lunch. The girl behind the counter took our order from behind the counter. It took over 30 minutes to receive an eat in order with cold limp fries and a burnt dried out hamburger in a Styrofoam box. Our condiments came in packets. No one even bothered to ask us if everything was ok. We had to get our own drink refills. We haven't been back since. Food was edible but really disappointing and the service was awful!

Been to Pizza In The Hood? Share your experiences!