“Really Good Moe's, But What a Line!”

Moe's Southwest Grill
Ranked #11 of 44 Restaurants in Alachua
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed August 5, 2017

If you want to call this a fast food restaurant I guess it's ok, but with the great selection of dishes and accompaniments, I think it deserves a higher classification. I was greeted right away, but stood in line for probably 20 minutes before getting to order. I wasn't in a hurry so no biggie. For people on a timed lunch break it could be a problem. I saw three people open the door and turn right around and leave because of the line. Anyway, like always, we get the steak Joey and steak Joey Jr. The ingredients were fresh and tasty, and everything we added seemed like it belonged there. The wait staff were super friendly and I have no problem saying it was one of the better Moe's that we have visited.

Reviewed June 25, 2017

Welcome to Moe's is the first thing you hear when you walk in.
You take your place in line to place your order, very similiar to Subway.
The portions are good size, the food is fresh and for the most part, the place is clean.
There is enough variety that you can usually find something for everyone.

Reviewed March 16, 2017 via mobile

I really love this place
The edible bowls are the best
I think there was a dirt if pineapple salsa there but I didn't get it this time (I miss it )
But will still give it a 5 point review because everything here tastes amazingggggg

Reviewed March 14, 2017 via mobile

The restaurant is a chain and is a bit pricey. However, the food is always consistently good with excellent customer service. Clean restaurant and bathrooms.

Reviewed March 9, 2017

Feel good welcome to the restaurant! Great place for lunch that offers small or large quantities. The restaurant is clean and the service is great.