“Slow as christmas....”

Taco Bell
Ranked #31 of 44 Restaurants in Alachua
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 22, 2017

If you have a lunch break, do not go here, they cannot train their cashiers enough to run a register and take money.

Reviewed February 4, 2017

This Taco Bell is one of the best in the area. The staff are always nice and the dining area is kept clean & well stocked.

Reviewed November 26, 2016 via mobile

I pulled into the drive thru and it took 10 minutes to get to the speaker. I had to wait to place my order while they were joking and laughing in the background. It took another 15 minutes to get to the window, I was given three orders which were not mine. The fourth order was mine however, it was prepared wrong. When I inquired as to the proper order I was asked for my receipt which I was not given. Bypass this location if at all possible there are plenty of other choices on this exit.

Reviewed October 24, 2015

I am not a Taco Bell fan, but my nieces and nephew like this location. We stopped in for lunch and everyone was satisfied with their choices. The young lady who waited on us was courteous and polite. The dining area was very busy and we had to wait longer than normal for our meals. The tables were clean, the floor was clean, and the condiments area was clean. The prices are reasonable. I notice those things. All in all it was an okay lunch. My nieces, daughters and nephew were all pleased and enjoyed their food, so that was all I really wanted. If you like Taco Bell, give this location a try. It's located in the parking area of the Hitchcock's Shopping Center in Alachua on Highway 441.

Reviewed January 22, 2015

Every time we go here no matter who waits on you they have a great smile and a wonderful attitude. The meal is hot and fresh and the restraunt is spotless. I enjoy my meal every time I GO here

Been to Taco Bell? Share your experiences!