“Tasty and Inexpensive”

Mi Apa Latin Cafe
Ranked #4 of 44 Restaurants in Alachua
Cuisines: Cuban
Reviewed September 21, 2018 via mobile

Perhaps not quite what you’d find in Miami, but very good nonetheless. The menu has variety and the prices are great.

Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

Clean, well kept and food served hot. I would like to see this expanding to more locations. Cubano faithful to standard version. Yuca Fritas (think potato fries-but better) were crisp. The ham croquettes warm and cheesy. The iced Cafe con Leche is refreshing and you can specify how sweet you want. The empanadas came out after I ordered but would have been just too much food. I chose tres leches instead.

Reviewed July 6, 2018 via mobile

Great find on exit 399 on I 75 south..nice place food was.excellent...loved it very good and flavorful..the colada was on point hopping for joy...

Reviewed June 18, 2018

Real Cuban food at a great price. Atmosphere is cold but the people are warm. Best Cuban Sandwich in the area.

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

Miapa is my favorite local restaurant. I love the food and am never disappointed. The staff are always friendly. It is my "Go To" restaurant whenever I have out-of-town visitors.