“Poor Customer Service”

Add it.
Subway
Ranked #25 of 44 Restaurants in Alachua
Reviewed October 5, 2017 via mobile

I went in for a quick sandwich and asked for a meatball sub. The guy told me they were out and that was not a problem. I tried to order a different sandwich and he acted as if he was irritated that I was there ordering while they were trying to clean up for the night. I understand that the place was about to close in 20 minutes but the customer service I have received there tonight and many other times the staff have been not very friendly and pretty rude. I went to Taco Bell instead and they were very nice... Customer service was on point at Taco Bell which is right in front of Subway.

Reviewed May 11, 2017

Arrived to see her "multitask" while waiting on five people that ordered different items. She was quick and got everything correct. She made short work of our sandwich and was very pleasant.

Reviewed October 19, 2016

This Subway is family owned and operated. Friendliness is the norm. Food here is top quality in freshness and taste. You can't go wrong here for breakfast, brunch, lunch, or a light dinner.

Reviewed May 8, 2016

Stopped in for lunch while camping in the area. Picked up 4 footlongs and they were all made well with exactly what I ordered. Cookies were great as well! Good Job.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

This is my favorite subway ever. I would highly recommend eating here. The food is good, and fresh. They people are awesome and friendly. The music is the best. We always feel welcome and comfortable here.

Been to Subway? Share your experiences!