“Service was quick, food was perfect”
Review of Zaxby's

Zaxby's
Ranked #23 of 44 Restaurants in Alachua
Reviewed April 14, 2017 via mobile

There wasn't anything that stood out but the service was quick and efficient. My food was fresh and hot. I stopped an a return trip to Tampa.

Reviewed March 13, 2017

Below average quality of food. All pre-packaged and little more expensive than other fast food restaurants. I have visited a number of times and no longer bother.

Reviewed December 17, 2016 via mobile

Wings NO seasoning! Too much fat in them! Small amount of celery, very small prices. Normally wings are good back home in Decatur Al. Did seem to be Cooked well!

Reviewed December 3, 2016

While passing through the area we wanted a little healthier option for fast food so we chose zalads at zaxby's. Not easy to eat while driving but the boys were able to manage. Service was quick and our food was fresh. The restaurant appeared clean and the restrooms were clean as well.

Reviewed October 18, 2016 via mobile

stop in late last night, i ordered the wings&tenders .. service was okay , they were slow getting my food out finally sat down do enjoy the wings , they were not cooked pink inside , return to the counter to the young lady . didnt make a seen quietly told her the wings were not cooked , they were raw, mind you i have'nt my plate i said to her u want me to throw in away and u remake my order right . her respond to me is DONT THROW IT AWAY ,I HAVE TO SHOW MY MANAGER . i said to the young lady what u cant see its not cook& raw u have to show the manager . ok then to top it off they bring my 3 wings to the table and i responded to her wheres the rest of my platter , she says this is what were replacing just the wings that were raw i said i had 5 wings 3 tenders frys . she responds SORRY , will never stop at this location again...

Been to Zaxby's? Share your experiences!