“So delicious!”

The Talented Cookie Company
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Alachua
Reviewed November 16, 2014

Beautiful and delicious cookies, great coffee, cute cafe - they make their own syrup. The smell of the cookies and cupcakes baking was amazing. We stopped in for a little treat and we were so pleased. I highly recommend the baked goods and the salted carmel lattes.

Reviewed November 15, 2014 via mobile

I love to travel and I love to eat good food. Cinnamon rolls are a favorite of mine and I have had them all over the country from church bake sales to well known bakeries. Talented Cookie has the best cinnamon roll I have ever had!

Reviewed October 15, 2014

Just enjoyed the best cappuccino I've had in a long, long time. They know their coffee! Full bodied and strong - just the way I like it. And the warm fresh-from-the-oven banana pecan muffin was great. Very friendly and welcoming!

Reviewed September 16, 2014

This is the place to go for coffee, cookies, ice cream, and all sorts of other surprises. I love going there almost as much as my children too. Everything is hand made and fresh and so creative. Can't say enough good things about this place. Even the atmosphere is great!