Sunrise Garden Resort
US$399
Autograph
US$249
  • Pool
All reviewscity pierwaterfront restaurantwalking distancepool areageneral storepine streetgulf sidenext yearprivate patiostayed longerthe kitchenrestaurants and shopsthe north endour honeymoonbeautiful islandnice poola great place to stay
Reviewed February 25, 2012

Our 5 week visit Jan-mid Feb in Anna Maria was enhanced by the charm and location of the Sunrise Garden Resort and the warmth shown by owners Spence & Jessie. We walked or rode our bikes to charming restaurants & shops. Sunrise is located in a quiet residential neighborhood 1/2 block from the bay and 1/2 mile from the Gulf. It's heated pool is surrounded by lush tropical plants and palm trees. We look forward to our return for 7 weeks next year. Vicki

Reviewed February 23, 2012

A little gem on magical Anna Maria Island. Very homely and welcoming resort. Beautiful gardens and setting. Rooms are very spacious and well equipped to self cater if you wish, also use of BBQ. The owners are very welcoming and helpful. Cannot wait to return.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ScoobyHitchin
Reviewed February 13, 2012

I have traveled extensively and this was truly one of the nicest places I have ever been to. I stayed at Sunrise Garden from 2/1/12-2/4/12 and we began our almost perfect trip when we checked in. We paid $130/night which was a value in comparison to other nearby locations. The room was very, very clean & spacious. It included everything you'd possibly need. I had a terrible cold so I slept on the couch while my friend took the bedroom. I had some of the best sleep in that couch. It was quiet. There were back stairs that led to the bedroom or stair that led to the front where there was a small patio. The pool was heated and looked exactly as it does on their website....BEAUTIFUL! The Anna Maria Pier is about half block away as is the bay and the FREE trolley. Location was perfect. I left the car parked almost the entire time. We rented bikes around the corner at Beach Bums...best thing we ever did. We went to Bridge St for mild nightlife, Sandbar Restaurant for a lovely sunset dinner, Duffy's for burgers (rode bikes 2.1 miles each way from hotel), strolled up to Bean Point and much more. LOVE this place and I'm coming back!!!! Say hi to Spence, owner of this lovely small hotel with the best service ever.

Room Tip: I stayed in Unit 5 which was on the second floor. LOVED IT!
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank rosierules
Reviewed February 3, 2012

Anna Maria is a paradise and Sunrise Garden Resort is an outstanding jewel in this paradise! Beautiful grounds, clean rooms, caring management. Go! Stay! You won't regret it!

2  Thank bvc314
Reviewed February 1, 2012

This was our first visit to Anna Maria Island and Sunrise Garden Resort. The owners were very friendly and accommodating. The property was perfect with a heated pool that felt very private. My husband and I stayed in a one-bedroom unit that included a perfectly-sized bathroom, living space, and kitchenette that suited all of our needs. Spence, the on-site owner, was very helpful in answering questions (about late arrival and room amenities) that we had prior to our arrival and we really appreciated all of the efforts to make us feel welcome. We area already planning another trip to Sunrise Garden Resort!

3  Thank Kristin M