All reviews express breakfast altamonte springs front desk breakfast attendant the breakfast area room was clean stayed here for two nights would definitely stay here again mini fridge nice size night stay early check up to date complimentary breakfast a great place to stay hie iron
Reviewed September 14, 2018

The Holiday Inn Express in Apopka, FL was a good value, and provided reasonable comfort and amenities. We stayed here on the middle night of a 3-day trip, and it was generally fine (though not quite as comfortable as the Hampton Inns where we stayed the other 2 nights). Still, it met our needs and I would stay here again.

The location is convenient along one of the main streets in Apopka, and it is just a short drive to plenty of restaurants and stores in the area (minutes to Altamonte Springs, about 30 minutes from the city of Orlando).

Mattresses were a little firm for my tastes, the bedding was "good" quality, and the towels just fair. That said, the room was clean, generally comfortable, and nicely decorated. A breakfast buffet is included, and the decor in the breakfast area I thought was particularly nice. Staff were all friendly, and overall it was a good choice for this particular trip.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Shirin K, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Orlando-Apopka, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2018

Wonderful to hear from you!!!! Your compliments are not only rewarding, but also inspiring. We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for sharing your happy moments with us. We would like to let you know that It was our great pleasure that we were able to bring a smile to your face. Our goal is to provide our guests with warmest hospitality and most efficient service. Our staff strives to go above and beyond to enhance service excellence for our dear guests such as yourself. We are indeed looking forward to seeing you back soon.

Best Regards,
Hotel Staff

Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

Excellent attention and very polite person.(Mrs Angeles).
Front Desk Clerks with excellent attention too.
I received a very good attention in the three days
My wife and I consider a wonderful and peaceful
Stay in this hotel

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
shirin d, Front Desk Agent at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Orlando-Apopka, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2018

Dear Jose,

Awesome!!! It was a great pleasure meeting with you! It was our great pleasure that we could make your stay convenient and enjoyable. We will deliver your kind and sweet compliments to our staff, especially Angeles. We are grateful that you took the time to write us about your experience. Our team strives to bring smiles to our guests' faces, such as yourself, with the warmest hospitality and most efficient service. We are certainly looking forward to seeing you soon.

Best Regards,
Hotel Team

Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

We had a lovely time at this hotel, and I want to commend the very nice and professional staff at this hotel: Angeles at the awesome breakfast attendant, always had a smile on her face and very attentive always. Ashad, at the front desk, went out of his way to make us feel welcomed, he's there in the afternoon shift, super friendly and kind person!!! And Ana the head of housekeeping, was on top of whatever we needed!!! Very courteous and attentive!!! These people welcomed us and made us feel very comfortable!!! Very much appreciated because we were there for several days!!!
However, I did have an issue with one of the clerks in the front desk, Suji Lawrence, over a cup of water from a jug they have.. only for guests, and she assumed I wasn't one, she told me herself, and it's the way she said it also, very matter of fact. I addressed it with her, but she was unapolegetic and very cold, after I said I was a hotel guest. It's a real shame that this happened, because as I said previously... everyone there went out of their way to make us feel wecomed.I also addressed the problem with the general manager, and he did his best to correct it. Overall, it was a great place to stay, but if the person I mentioned before doesn't change her attitude...I would prefer not to stay there, we have many other choices.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Shirin K, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Orlando-Apopka, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2018

Thank you very much for your very detailed and kind comments about our service and staff. It is our pleasure that we were able to bring a smile to your face. We apologize for the inconvenience happened with one of our staff. We will be more than happy to meet you again, and we will make sure to provide you with another excellent service. Our goal is to provide our guests with warmest hospitality and most efficient service. Our staff strives to go above and beyond to enhance service excellence for our dear guests such as yourself. We are indeed looking forward to seeing you soon.

Hotel Staff

Reviewed July 3, 2018

Super service, really great friendly people and clean new rooms. Nothing to complain about. Can't beat the value and the quality. Comfy beds, brand new hotel. Not sure what else to say. Breakfast is decent and they let you start a little early if you need to.

Room tip: I never stay by elevators and there is no view to ask for.
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

The rooms were clean, we checked in late but they promptly got us in since we had kids with us. Breakfast area was well stocked with options. Staff was courteous and helpful. Nice location close to a lot of towns on the north side of Orlando.

Date of stay: March 2018