See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed November 13, 2017

This place was furnished with garage sale rejects, dirty, and needing a complete re-do. The 'breakfast' consisted of mini muffins and coffee with powdered creamer. The location was right next to the main thoroughfare and impossible to get a good night's sleep because of the big rigs passing though at all hours. The Wi-Fi didn't work and there was an overhead light right outside my bedroom window that shined in all night.

Room tip: Do NOT stay here.
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

Our room was clean and spacious. The pool was nice but needs more lounge chairs, there were only three or four. Tiny bagels and muffins were all they had for breakfast, out of coffee at 8:30 am. Was disappointed that we weren't able to check-in a bit early. We arrived at 12:30 and front desk guy immediately said check in is not until 3. Didn't even bother to see if our room was ready, as most places do. The parking lot had one other car so I'm sure there were rooms that had been cleaned but he wouldn't even find out, just kept shaking his head and saying not until 3. Had he shown at least a small amount of good customer service upon our early arrival I would return here again, however, I will come back here as a last resort in the future.

Date of stay: July 2017
Reviewed June 23, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for several weeks while working in the area. Normally I am skeptical about Knights Inn but I was very surprised with this one. The two guys that work up front were so nice and helpful! It is a bit older however the rooms were very nice and clean. The lady who cleans the rooms was so sweet and did a great job. The pool was nice also. Not a huge variety for breakfast but nice they offer something.
I didn't see any bugs during our long stay which is my biggest thing with motels. Like I said they keep it quite clean!
Not much around the immediate area as far as stores or restaurants. But it was overall an excellent stay! We will definitely stay again next time we're in town working.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank katwic88
Reviewed May 31, 2017

Well located, comfortable bed. Not sure why a Wyndham hotel would be in this condition. A bit run down, not up to standards with their other hotels. It was okay for an overnight stay but nothing more.

Room tip: All rooms are the same
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 15, 2017

Our room was located in a separate building in back of the hotel. Full kitchen in it. Left door open to the unit for over 30 min to get rid of the smoke smell. The train that woke us up in the middle of the night actually shook the bed. The room was clean, the beds were nice and firm. The bathroom tub faucets were all rusted and mineral stained. The furnishing were very dated. Bathroom definitely needs to be updated. Large flat TV in an Old Tube cabinet with a broken down cushioned sofa to set in. "Hurt our back". Two stools we used for a short time, but not comfortable. Full kitchen, with lots of empty cabinets. Closets in bed room, no doors. Window in bathroom, no curtain.. Won't ever stay here again. . There was a small pool that looked clean. But at least it was clean.

Date of stay: March 2017