1,278 results
All reviews resort fee coffee service ocean front docent service valet parking neptune beach lobby bar small bathroom balcony room room key restaurants and shops luxury hotel ponte vedra beach chairs hotel is beautiful hotel restaurant valet service
Reviewed November 12, 2018 via mobile

I arrived late to the hotel and was greeted by a lovely lady at the front desk. I had packages delivered earlier that week and was pleasantly surprised to find them both waiting for me in my room. The following morning prior to leaving for an appointment I had breakfast in the restaurant that has spectacular views of the water. Breakfast was delicious and service was amazing. I walked down to water for a short walk prior to heading out for meetings. Will definitely return here for any future appointments in the area. Upon departure the friendly bellman assisted with my bags. Everyone was super friendly and attentive. I’ve already recommended the hotel to friend who was there for business 2 weeks ago.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 249gisselm
Remington_Management, General Manager at One Ocean Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for the fantastic review of One Ocean Resort & Spa. I am delighted to hear that we exceeded your expectations from check-in to check-out. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed November 11, 2018

This is an absolutely amazing hotel and the only thing I didn't like was only having one night to stay. The staff was attentive and professional, the room was clean with comfortable beds, and the resort fee covers the drinks and snacks in the room. The bathroom was a bit cramped but was filled with high-quality toiletries, and the shower head was plenty high enough for a tall person. The property is on the beach, and within a short walk of numerous shops and restaurants. I plan to visit again when I can spend several days.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Regina, thank you for the fantastic review of One Ocean Resort & Spa. I am delighted to hear that our associates left a lasting impression on you with their personable, Docent services complete with in-room, complimentary amenities. We hope that you will continue to enjoy your visits with us for your future trips to Atlantic Beach.

Reviewed November 7, 2018 via mobile

One Ocean offers outstanding service and amenities. The food at Azurea is excellent and the bar area is unique, lively and fun! There are many other great food choices within easy walking distance of resort, as well as some fun boutiques. The oceanfront rooms afford beautiful sunrise views and lulling ocean sounds. Poolside service is excellent. The seafood Cobb salad was perfect!

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for the five-star review of One Ocean Resort & Spa. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your meal from our signature restaurant and lounge, Azurea, and we will surely share your kind words with the team. We look forward to your future visits!

Reviewed November 6, 2018 via mobile

I had really high hopes for this place, but the more I think about our stay, the more disappointed I am. First of all, it’s valet only. Mandatory, and it’s $29 per day plus tip. There’s also a $30 resort fee which I guess goes to pay for the small fitness center not worthy of a Holiday Inn. Or maybe it covers the WiFi that doesn’t work. It doesn’t cover beach chair rental. That’s $15/day plus gratuity.
The beds are not comfortable. The pillows are flimsy. The bathroom was so tiny I bumped my shin on the toilet getting in the shower.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed November 5, 2018

Beautiful place to stay...right on the beach BUTTTTTTTT there needs to be better communication about the resort fee, tipping, and additional charges. Prime example... they offer docent service, valet parking, room service, etc. They charge a $30 per night resort fee plus fee to park. Does this fee cover all gratuity? NOPE. Team members, were clearly expecting a tip. Also, a beach chair was an additional $15 per day rental fee. If you order room service breakfast, there is a delivery fee and automatic 20% gratuity added to the check which is clearly communicated when you call BUT your coffee and tea comes at a different time and from a different person... whom needs to be tipped. All in all it was a great place to stay but wish I hadn't been confused on etiquette for the gratuity. Also wished I had more cash on hand.

Room tip: choose beach view with a balcony
  • Trip type: Travelled on business