“FRESH and delicious seafood, great variety, great service. TRY IT!”

Two Dudes Seafood Restaurant
Price range: US$7 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Fresh Seafood at it's best. Also featuring burgers, tacos, salads, and homemade desserts. Everything's made from scratch including the sauces and dressing.
Reviewed November 26, 2016

Looks like a hole in the wall that you might not want to try for fresh seafood, excellently prepared, but looks are deceiving in this case. The food was to die for...the menu is on a blackboard because it varies depending on what fish is fresh today!!! They have fish you know, like grouper, tuna, and mahi, but they also have a great variety of others, such as trigger fish, corvina, wahoo, etc. Their oysters taste like they were just taken from the water. And their sides.....yum! Great prices too and great service.

1  Thank Louise F

Reviewed October 31, 2016 via mobile

Unique little place, sort of a surfer bar. Friendly, courteous staff. Only drawback was the menu. Daily specials were on a blackboard which was difficult to see. I requested exactly what I wanted though not listed and server got it for me. I had grilled shrimp and grilled veggies. My husband had a cheeseburger and fries. Other couple had seafood Cobb salad and Vietnamese catfish sandwich with grilled veggies. Everyone was pleased with their food.

Reviewed October 29, 2016 via mobile

Wow Wow Wow - cozy surfer themed storefront with an amazing variety of fresh fish with really interesting preparations, good portions, nicely plated, super good Key West marinated Mahi tacos, special tartar, aioli, and cocktail sauces, the best cole slaw I have ever had in my long life - I'm serious - in house made mango wasabi slaw, so nice for an owner to stop by at our table to make sure everything was fine, which it was, and, what a pleasure was our waitress / server, Brya!!

Reviewed October 28, 2016 via mobile

Good variety, even on the lunch menu. I will be back to try more items. Rachel was very helpful. Very large portion of Key Lime Pie. Beer & wine only at the bar.

Reviewed October 22, 2016 via mobile

This is a quaint restaurant where the owner is on site, and he preps all of the seafood. The seafood is fresh, never frozen, and full of variety. The service was fantastic, and our dishes were well prepared, and of perfect temperature upon arrival. We had the calamari appetizer which was not only delicious but huge. Definitely a win! Best meal of the four nights we were in the area!