See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 8, 2016

Let me start by saying there is nothing left of the "Oasis" part, which would have actually saved the disparity of the room. Despite reviews and the website, THERE IS NO POOL, THERE IS NO BANQUET AREA, THERE IS NO TIKI AREA. The pool has been filled in the make a parking lot, and the banquet area/tiki area has been sold to a tire place.

The rooms themselves are filthy. Someone in India actualy owns the place and is not present on the property. The only workers are an Indian couple who live upstairs there. They are nice enough. But, if you get locked out of your room while no one's there, too bad.

I've watched them "clean". They use 1 rag and 1 spray bottle between all the rooms. The bathroom is not clean. In the 9 weeks straight I was there, they did not change my sheets once (I made marks to check). 50% of the rooms don't get hot water. If you can get past dingy, hair-littered sheets, stained towels, disgusting carpet, and mildew fridges, the worst part about this place was the mold. I had to re-wash most of my clothes that I didn't even wear because there is no ventilation, and every surface gets covered in literally under 2 weeks. Imagine what you're breathing in.

I also want to note, that for $50-$60/night, the Reeds clientelle is always sketchy and loud, at best.

No laundry, pay for ice. The bathroom walls have holes directly to the outside.

Spend the extra $20 and stay in Sebring.

Room Tip: 115 is the only King-bed room
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
3  Thank Kyle P
Reviewed October 1, 2015 via mobile

Not a review of a stay per se, as when I called the day before my arrival to confirm my reservation, they said they didn't have one for me and nothing was available. I had made the reservation 10 weeks prior, on their website, and had a printout with the confirmation number. The man said he would check with his booking agent. He called me back about 30 min later and said the booking agent had just sent over the reservation (after 10 weeks?), and a room was now available?? I asked if he would discount the room to compensate for the aggrevation caused, I scrambled to find and book a room in Sebring in the meantime, he just said "no, no". The total lack of concern and customer service he displayed led me to just cancel. Beware of this place.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Adventure177093
Reviewed March 18, 2015

Dirty carpet. Loud, traditional motel setting. Bathroom seems newer. Sheets were cleaned but the room is dingey. Price was much cheaper than other hotels in area. Would not stay here again. Okay if you're on a budget and limited to the Sebring area.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed January 26, 2014

I read the reviews which led me to understand that it was older but clean and comfortable. When we checked in I was a little concerned because the office door was locked at all times. Uncomfortable about safety right away. The room was older but did appear to be cleaned. Went out to dinner and when we returned I went to sit in the chair and found a cockroach crawling on it. Put all my luggage back in the car. Decided to sleep for a few hours then leave. About 4:30 there was a couple fighting in the parking lot and then they went into the unit next door and continued their fight. We left. Why didn't we tell the owner? Office door locked, no one answered and there was a communication issue when we checked in. Good luck!

Room Tip: I rely on input from other travelers. Use the most current.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank rockey
Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

It would be OK if all you want is a clean bed. But, don't expect a hot shower, sufficient towels, or 2 cups of coffee in the morning.

The working guys chatting outside to door and departing at 6 am are not a problem, unless you did not need to get up early.

Oh, and be careful to get in early so you have somewhere to park.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple