“Fantastic”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

I eat there twice a month. Go to the bar and sit. The two girls already know what to bring me. Blue Moon and a dozen raw on the half shell.

Reviewed July 9, 2018

The entrees are great, but you can also have a great time just sitting at the bar and snacking along with your cocktail, while enjoying the game on the TV.

Reviewed June 26, 2018

Service was great and food was tasty esp for the area. I would say this is soon of the best food in the in town. I had the shrimp and grits not the best I ever had but was good. I will go back.

Reviewed June 17, 2018 via mobile

We were lucky to have the front desk clerk at the Hilton Garden recommend The Catch when we checked in This was an unplanned stay while taking a detour away from I 75. The seafood was excellent and so was the service Highly recommend the cheese grits with chipotle and Gouda

Reviewed May 1, 2018 via mobile

My wife and enjoyed a great meal and wonderful service by Joanna but requested a glass of Port with desert. No Port or Sherry! Very sad finish, please address this shortage.

Been to The Catch Seafood Room & Oyster Bar? Share your experiences!