“Homemade Southern Breakfast!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed December 2, 2017 via mobile

A must-try local Albany breakfast eatery! Very quick service, great food, always something new to try on their menu. Even though this place is always busy, they are always cleaning tables and preventing wait times. I recommend the biscuit breakfast sandwich!

Reviewed November 15, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I ate lunch there today and it was great! Very friendly staff and very fast service! Great country cooking!

Reviewed November 8, 2017

Nothing fancy here, just great food served super fast by great folks at reasonable prices. Real southern real food.

Reviewed October 13, 2017

We stopped for lunch, the food was outstanding. I had the fried pork chop. Since we were both Seniors they offered us a child's plate. Just the right amount of food. Sweet tea was really good. Will stop by again when in the area.

Reviewed October 5, 2017 via mobile

Gross man. This is not a 4 star restaurant. I couldn't eat the Turkey and dressing butter peas nor the strawberry short. I can cook better than this slop. Reminds me of what they might serve in a hospital cafeteria.

1  Thank nbafan2

Been to Pearly's Famous Country Cooking? Share your experiences!