“They like their bacon”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed January 6, 2018 via mobile

I went this morning and ordered 2 sides of bacon and a small soft drink. I got to the window and she said, "9.47 please" I said excuse me? She explained it is 3.49 for a side of bacon. I politely refused and left. That is ridiculous!

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed December 21, 2017

Great breakfast! The breakfast in a cup is my favorite, especially the sausage, egg & grits. I do not like the cheese in it.

Reviewed December 2, 2017 via mobile

A must-try local Albany breakfast eatery! Very quick service, great food, always something new to try on their menu. Even though this place is always busy, they are always cleaning tables and preventing wait times. I recommend the biscuit breakfast sandwich!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed November 15, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I ate lunch there today and it was great! Very friendly staff and very fast service! Great country cooking!

Reviewed November 8, 2017

Nothing fancy here, just great food served super fast by great folks at reasonable prices. Real southern real food.

Date of visit: November 2017

Been to Pearly's Famous Country Cooking? Share your experiences!