“Great southern comfort food”

Pearly's Famous Country Cooking
Ranked #1 of 189 Restaurants in Albany
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed February 9, 2018 via mobile

Had the beef tips and rice, Lima beans and cornbread. The best I've had in a long time. Staff was very attentive and friendly

Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

Lots of folk on a Sunday after church. But that's usually a Good sign. I've had good food and fast service once you get seated.

Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

We have family in Albany and breakfast from here, whether to go or dine in, is a must. My favorite is the gravy biscuit. My kids love the sausage and egg biscuits. Everything I’ve ever tried is amazing.

Reviewed January 6, 2018 via mobile

I went this morning and ordered 2 sides of bacon and a small soft drink. I got to the window and she said, "9.47 please" I said excuse me? She explained it is 3.49 for a side of bacon. I politely refused and left. That is ridiculous!

Reviewed December 21, 2017

Great breakfast! The breakfast in a cup is my favorite, especially the sausage, egg & grits. I do not like the cheese in it.

Been to Pearly's Famous Country Cooking? Share your experiences!