“My Gawd!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

My Gawd the food is good at this place!!! We went 2 times. I had Breakfast and Lunch. EVERYTHING is good and I'm a picky eater

Reviewed August 27, 2018

have only been there for breakfast with my sister, who is addicted to their smoked sausage biscuit and grits.

Reviewed August 24, 2018

I have eaten breakfast and lunch here and have never been displeased with the food or the service. You order at the counter and a very pleasant person will bring the food to your table. The staff is first rate and well trained.

Reviewed August 10, 2018

when I tell you I was wanting some rutabaga so bad I could taste it forever and I finally got it today, and boy was it amazing! I had some field peas and lima beans too and it was so good, this was the best meal I've had in a long time and I loved it. Skip the meat today and just had the vegetable plate and it was so good!

Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

It is home style cooking plain and simple. They have a great breakfast and lunch. Their vegetables are awesome. Try the country ham biscuit.

Been to Pearly's Famous Country Cooking? Share your experiences!