“Great place for lunch ”

Add it.
Terry Lee's Olde World Sandwich Shoppe
Ranked #131 of 189 Restaurants in Albany
Reviewed July 31, 2016 via mobile

Wonderful local place for lunch. The club sandwich is very good. Also their soups are good they have potato soup that is great and broccoli soup is good too. They can get busy around noon time but are normally pretty fast.

Reviewed June 28, 2016 via mobile

Missed the mark all the way. What percentage of your customers order that sandwich on plain white bread? Guessing little if any. Mayo, mustard, juicy tomato and Italian dressing between two pieces of white bread,it was so soggy that it fell apart when I tried to eat it. I was in a hurry and didn't have the time or patience to have you make another and I don't like to cause a hassle. That's why it was thrown alway. You did ask if everything was ok and there again, I told you it was fine because I didn't feel like,nor did I have the time to explain. I wish you the best, but I won't be back.

Reviewed September 16, 2015 via mobile

Very casual atmosphere, friendly staff. Great place to have lunch. The chicken salad sandwich is Awesome. I would recommend looking this place up if you come to Albany or live here and are looking for something different.

Reviewed May 13, 2015

The taste was good but for the price I expected a bit more meat. The Reuben was very thin and was a bit steep in price. My colleagues truly enjoyed the potato soup.

Been to Terry Lee's Olde World Sandwich Shoppe? Share your experiences!