“Great Food”

Add it.
House of Yuan Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #75 of 189 Restaurants in Albany
Reviewed May 3, 2017 via mobile

Food was great and staff was very attentive. Only four stars because I have seen bigger food selections at other Chinese buffets.

Reviewed February 17, 2017

I usually do a check out here. I have only eaten in once. I love their Lo Mein and veggie dishes. Their side salads are very good too.

Reviewed May 21, 2016

This place has been here for as long as I can remember. I only wish I had come in before. They have some of the best Chinese food in the area. We've been here twice once for lunch, once for supper, and both times the food was fresh, hot, and delicious. The staff is friendly.

Reviewed February 13, 2016 via mobile

Average Chinese food buffet. Service is good and they hair a fair amount to choose from. I like to eat here when I want a quick meal.

Been to House of Yuan Chinese Restaurant? Share your experiences!