“SU CASA!”
Review of Casa Tapatia

Casa Tapatia
Ranked #46 of 196 Restaurants in Albany
Reviewed September 5, 2018

By far, the best Mexican in this area. You do not want to miss this restaurant if you are in Albany.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

While in town for business I stopped by here one night for dinner than again the next day for lunch. I guess you can say i liked it!
Service is very quick but friendly and the food comes out fast and hot and delicious. For dinner I had the enchiladas plate, I got mine with beef, and for lunch I had the fajitas burrito w steak. The burrito was even better than the enchiladas.
The salsa is nice and spicy which I really enjoyed.
There were a lot of mixed reviews about the place but I really liked it.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 23, 2018 via mobile

I don’t care for this place.
My husband brought me here just for dinner. The place is not anything to brag about. The chairs are falling apart. The atmosphere is like dull. This restaurant is a bit dirty. Like I get the Mexican look but the falling apart look I don’t care for it. The menu items are never made the same. It’s a Mexican Restauraunt but the food is made like Dominican or Venezuelan style.
Not impressed.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed February 23, 2018

While traveling with my son, who is vegan, restaurants to choose from are slim.
We usually stop at Mexican restaurants, and he has them 'hold the cheese'. So we sample a lot of places. Casa Tapatia was along our way through town. We found this was a very good restaurant. Clean and good looking food / plates. Prices were reasonable.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed October 24, 2016

Pulled up to see bars on the windows (one broken). Started to go elsewhere, but went on in. The service was great. The food was very good. They had trouble checking us out as they were out of printer paper (?). Place looked run down. Probably won't go back.

Date of visit: October 2016

Been to Casa Tapatia? Share your experiences!