“Wonderful food”

Add it.
Little Jamaican Restaurant
Ranked #54 of 179 Restaurants in Albany
Reviewed 16 April 2015 via mobile

Small restaurant with big taste. I had the The Jerk Chicken and pork- the portions were generous and I can't say enough of how polite and nice the staff was.

Reviewed 6 December 2014 via mobile

I didn't even know this place existed. I had a friend who took me there for lunch. I'm am not familiar with Jamaican food and I was pleasantly surprised. I enjoyed the jerk chicken! Price was reasonable. However, do not expect to eat there as there is only one table and not much room.

Reviewed 13 October 2014 via mobile

We visited Little Jamaican Restaurant in Albany, GA this past weekend. The reviews were good so I trusted them and I was not disappointed. The ox tails and cabbage was delicious!! You must try the ginger beer (Jamaican Ginger ale). Very refreshing beverage.