“"Awesome" as they say in Atlanta”

Secreto Kitchen & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Secreto Kitchen & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 592 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Price range: US$7 - US$32
Description: It translates to secret—the secret art of incredible food. We craft dishes based on recipes that have been handed down, recreated, and refined to amaze the palette. Our authentic meals have been shaped by Chef Boyd’s passion for food and flavor, emphasizing the best in every bite. Our combination of a warm, comfortable atmosphere and farm-to-table ingredients makes for an unforgettable meal. This isn’t just another restaurant; this is a sensory experience. This is Secreto.
Reviewed November 10, 2016 via mobile

I didn't even know this place existed until I was standing outside. I was heading to the Mexican next door, I saw this and fancied something different. What a great d vision, absolutely loved it! I had crab cakes and the signature dish of southern fried chicken! Fantastic. Pretty decent bar also with different beers draft and bottle and a good wine list. Staff were the best part, tentative but not in your face. Would go further than recommend, this is a must try if you are in Alpharetta. I will be back!

Reviewed October 17, 2016

The decor is sleek & nice, there are some interesting menu selections, & we enjoyed it. I recall it being a bit noisy, with the chairs being quite uncomfortable, rigid & straight-backed. The waiter was somewhat difficult to understand because he kind of mumbled. But the food was good & we'd probably go back.

Reviewed October 2, 2016

My wife and I tried Secreto last night and we were impressed on every level. The wine list was extensive, the food outstanding, the atmosphere very nice and the service and attentiveness of the staff was exceptional. My wife had the Shrimp & Grits and I had the Fried Chicken after we started with the Fried Green Tomatoes and the Gem Lettuce Salad. Great place and we will be back!

Reviewed September 25, 2016

Can I say...Oh My God!

Friday night my wife and I went to Secreto Kitchen & Bar with two other couples. All six of us left amazed!

The chef, Boyd, really gave us the personal touch. Came over and shared his inspirations, family stories, and the essence of each dish. Made us feel like celebrities (part of the Bama group).

Ask about dishes off the menu...

I had the fried chicken and it was off the chart AMAZING! I shared it with everyone at the table and everyone loved it!

My wife had the shrimp and grits and was very impressed.

We shared a variety of appetizers and desserts and all were outstanding!

My friend had the pork shank. So large it would have fed a village.

Drinks were reasonably priced and there was a good beer selection.

Service was outstanding.

It was not crowded...yet. Chef Boyd will make this THE restaurant to go to in Alpharetta...crowds will soon follow.

Decor, ambience, service, food, and drink...my new favorite in Alpharetta. The best of southern cooking!