“Surprisingly tasty”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 5 September 2017

I walked to the restaurant from my hotel for an easy dinner and found a pretty good restaurant. Margaritas are HUGE so make sure you know what you're getting. Food was tasty and quick and service was efficient. If you're in the area, I would certainly recommend!

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Very friendly staff and good food. Guac was tasty enjoyed on the outdoor patio.
Loved the poblano stuffed with pork.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

They only have one type of salsa, and it was too hot for the little ones. Fajitas were pretty good. My husband bit into bone or something really hard in the steak tacos.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

Our work group stopped here after a long 9-hour session and were greeted with a huge welcome. We sat right at the bar and all tried the special which was a pineapple margarita. It was amazing! And humongous too! We had a few apps like the homemade guac, and the hummus and chips, both which were very tasty. Overall a fun vibe, great service, and good drinks.

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

I was craving chips with queso and a margarita. It satisfied the need. I ordered the basic drink which wasn't the best that I've had. Tasted like it was from a store bought mix. Server was friendly even when I told her I wasn't ordering dinner. Good after work place.