“Best papaya salad and pineapple fried rice!”
Review of Nahm Thai Cuisine

Nahm Thai Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Nahm Thai Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 579 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed June 13, 2016 via mobile

I live this little restaurant! Great food, great service. Get the pomegranate martini for a special treat to go with pineapple fried rice and papaya salad!

1  Thank Debbie J

Reviewed June 9, 2016

Went here for lunch with some business associates. Service was good. Parking was easy. Atmosphere nice but casual. I had soup and a curry with chicken that was out of this world. it is highly priced for Thai food, but very much worth it as a treat.

Reviewed June 8, 2016 via mobile

Probably one of the best Thai restaurants I have been to however quite expensive. The food was delicious and very well presented. The service was top class. We selected the 'three starters' to share amongst the three of us which cost $17 which wasn't that expensive. My main course was a grouper fish in a green curry sauce served with noodles. It tasted absolutely delicious but cost $32.

The two people with me both had the massaman curry which they found tasty too. Theses dishes were cheaper than mine. We did have a fair amount of wine etc. (Two cocktails and two bottles of wine) We were given a refreshing drink between our courses and a sorbet type of dessert at the end of our meal. The final bill including a 20% tip which we added in was just under $200.

We did have a great evening. The restaurant was busy and the atmosphere was relaxing. The staff were polite and attentive. I would definitely go back but probably for a special occasion.

Reviewed June 7, 2016 via mobile

Food is delicious but I don't see paying $20 for shrimp pad thai. Portions are average. Atmosphere is upscale and a little bit on the proper side. Hard to relax.

Reviewed May 26, 2016 via mobile

Excellent sushi house, great service and great menu. Several unique rolls that you don't see in most sushi places (I.e. - lobster, NY strip). Nice wine list as well.

Been to Nahm Thai Cuisine? Share your experiences!