Lowest prices for your stay
US$99
Free cancellation until 21-10-01
Reserve now, pay at stay
SpringHill Suites
US$84
US$84
PricelineUS$84
Hotels.comUS$84
TravelocityUS$84
All reviews yogurt atlanta area the breakfast area beds were comfortable living area desk sink couch television
Selected filters
Reviewed September 14, 2020

I had originally booked a different hotel for the night, but due to a number of awful circumstances, we left that place in a hurry. I had stayed at a SpringHill Suites before, so when I saw there was one nearby I was very happy! I walked in without a reservation at 8:30 pm, shared my story and they took excellent care of me and my kids! This hotel is quiet, very clean and bright (no dark dingy dark brown walls in this place!), fresh clean smell, and extremely comfortable beds! I am so glad we ended up at SpringHill Suites and I would happily stay at this location the next time I find myself in the Atlanta area.

Date of stay: September 2020
2  Thank jenkswan
Reviewed May 3, 2020

My family stayed here during “dat rona” and nothing was open. I was visiting for a job interview and it just so happened to be my sons 5th birthday. The staff went out of there way to prepare a birthday surprise to make the little guys day special. He felt very loved.

The suit was spacious and clean, it was a fine place to rest up and shop back out. I am actually writing this review here at the hotel because I have returned to stay before I start my new Job.

Date of stay: April 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed February 9, 2020 via mobile

Spent a week at the location, in a room which had previously been in 4 months prior. Had spotted a couple of ants, Though when an apple was left half eaten on the bedside table within 10 minutes there was a large number
Bed comfortable… That would be great if there was one central light switch, as to how to get around every light to turn it off… Why other never central lights in a room?
Arrange for the younger guy and lady on reception. Always smiling, though got annoyed with one of the late-night guys as when returning with “hands full” had no assistance with the door
Cold breakfast is okay but very disappointing with the Warnford, which is okay for me as I was just sticking to cereal and yoghurt

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
austinmX8199BY, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Atlanta Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2020

Thank you so much for all of your Insight and concerns. These are all valid points and I will bring them up in my next property meeting. I appreciate you being our guests during your stay here. Our guests Concerns are the way we make our hotel better, by adapting and fixing issues. I am very sorry that you saw sugar ants during your stay here. As anyone that lives in Georgia knows, they can be a nuisance when food is around in. Thanks again for Letting us know. We will strive to make your next day at the proper be perfect.

Reviewed December 20, 2019

We have stayed in this property several times. It is conveniently located. It is very quite. It is clean. Front desk personnel are friendly and helpful. Maybe our room was an exception this time. It was clean. The beds were comfortable. There were a couple of televisions. But, out little living room had only a couch and the desk chair. There were no end tables. There were no lamps in the living area. There was a little light over the sink, but it was burned out. So, you could not sit on the couch and read. There was no light. You could not drink a coke unless you wanted to hold it the entire time. While we like Marriotts and we have previously enjoyed this hotel there are many choices in the area and we do not think we will again stay here.

Date of stay: December 2019
austinmX8199BY, Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Atlanta Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2019

Hello,
I am very sorry that the room, you stayed in, did not have all of the furniture that should have been in the room. I will look into the matter. All of our room should have the items you explained were missing. We are very sorry you did not have the end tables and the desk, that should that have been there. We will look into the matter and make sure it does not happen to to the next guest. Thank you for letting us know and have a wonderful day.

Reviewed December 13, 2019

this is a small property with great location to the expressway.
excellent service and hospitality.
the rooms were big and comfortable and clean.
the breakfast area was good, great coffee . clean.
plenty of parking