“Great Mexican and Lots of Fun!”

Adobo Taqueria and Bar
Ranked #88 of 568 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed September 6, 2017

Adobo is a fun place to eat and the food is really good and not expensive. This is our go to Mexican place in John's Creek and Alpharetta. Try the Grande Burrito. So good!

Reviewed May 17, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I are in the area for a couple months to visit family. We were looking for a nice Mexican place to have lunch with her mom, and found Adobo. I am a huge fan of chiles rellenos and it is my benchmark dish for Mexican restaurants. Adobo had a combination meal with chiles rellenos, a taco, and a side. I was not disappointed, usually the rellenos are fried but this was baked. It was excellent as was my taco, and the side of guacamole salad. The freshness and flavors had me savoring each bite. We have been back, and are already planning our next visit.

Reviewed February 13, 2017

This place has been consistently excellent as the food is always tasty and unique. High quality dishes and good service will keep us coming back!

Reviewed February 4, 2017 via mobile

Went out for a few drinks and some food. Popular spot very busy on the night and had live music performer. Had the Adobo margarita's which were great and a three layer quesadilla. Was an enjoyable night out and atmosphere was lovely. Restrooms could do with a new paint job but otherwise clean.

Reviewed January 9, 2017

It was our first time @ Adobo Taqueria and Bar. The restaurant is in a strip mall on Jones Bridge Road in Alpharetta. We took family out for lunch. All 6 of us enjoyed everything we ordered. Tacos, burritos, chimichanga, chile rellento, Huevos con Chirizo. I had a choice of beans or a guacamole salad - nice choice! Friendly staff, hot plates and perfect Margaritas! We will be back.

1  Thank magic_carpets

Been to Adobo Taqueria and Bar? Share your experiences!