“3 times in 4 days”

Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #150 of 603 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 30, 2018

I brought my daughter and her friend to town for a conference. Nevermind that this place was close by because they were going to make me take them to a Chipotle. We visited 3 times in 4 nights. Always great food, but fantastic service each time. We visited another in a town on our way home and the service was not quite as good.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed April 17, 2018

Another good visit to another Chipotle. Chipotle restaurants are pretty consistent in the food category, being pretty good, but this location excelled in the service category! This will be my regular stop when I'm in town again.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed August 21, 2017

Great food at a reasonable price and plenty of options to choose from - I love Chipotle and the Alpharetta store is close to my hotel of choice there the Holiday Inn Express and Suites in Innovation Way.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed May 8, 2017

I finally tried Chipotle! I had the beef burrito. It was huge and tasty!
I'm so glad I tried it. I will be back!

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed February 11, 2017 via mobile

Me and my family love Chipolte! We travel the country for my kids sports and eat at a lot of Chipolte because we can get a healthy meal on the go. This chipolte is down the street from our house be we now drive further to go to the one at Haynes Bridge. The have severely messed up our to go order several times. How they did it makes no sense. They are slow and always are running out of items. The other day they messed up my to go order really bad. Mixed up my daughter and mine toppings and then left chicken off of mine. I went back and had to wait 10 for my daughters new steak bowl to be made because out of steak and guy cut chicken for 10 minutes. They do not care at all. Many people I know have stopped going to this one. Worst service in whole chain. Never had a single problem at other locations. Surprised no one has died here. If someone did, no one would probably care.

Date of visit: February 2017