“Very dry, overcooked, ants! ”

Ipanema Brazilian Steakhouse
Ranked #118 of 566 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Cuisines: Brazilian
Reviewed April 8, 2017 via mobile

Meats were very dry, many over cooked. Visited at 6pm on a Saturday. Place was quite empty. Staff was not very attentive. My son found 2 ants crawling on the table. Can't recommend.

Reviewed January 4, 2017 via mobile

Took a friend here for a birthday dinner. I didn't check beforehand about beer and wine, and found out that they don't have liquor license but that you can walk next door to the package store and bring your own. Definitely keeps cost down. The salad bar was kind of sparse, but hey, you're at a Brazilian Steakhouse! The picanha was very tender, although a little bit fatty. Great value for $21.95!

Reviewed July 27, 2016

My wife and I drove down from Knoxville to attend a concert at the Verizon Amphitheater and were looking for a late lunch nearby. Having dined at upscale Brazilian steakhouses, we weren't sure our summer concert attire would be appropriate. We were very happy when we were warmly welcomed to this cozy comfortable casual spot. The salad/accompaniment selection was limited (to some extent by space) relative to upscale steakhouse but fresh and tasty nonetheless (I enjoyed the beans and ceviche). The churasco meat selection was entirely up to par and absolutely delicious - tender, juicy and flavorful. The pricing is all you care to eat and a fine value for the quality of the meats. We went to the concert (less than 5 miles drive) entirely satisfied.

1  Thank jt_powell
Reviewed May 12, 2016

Definitely not the typical Brazilian steakhouses I'm used to. It's reasonably priced for lunch but the salad bar is extremely small with maybe 20% of what I see at other well-known Brazilian restaurants. The meat selection was ok but the quality of some were below average - the garlic picanha was particularly fatty. The sirloin and picanha were fine. I did really like the fried bananas though! I would return for another lunch but would never pay the higher price for the same selections for dinner.

Reviewed May 9, 2016

A yummy buffet with a pretty good selection. I recommend going for lunch during the week. Meats are fresh and flavorful.