“Terrific experience!!!”

Cabernet Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Cabernet Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 593 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: GA 400
Reviewed October 24, 2017

The service was impeccable and very friendly. The food quality was terrific with amazing steaks, crab cakes, potato gratin, asparagus, sauces, crème brulee, cheesecake and other fantastic items. This is a traditional steakhouse with a great atmosphere, a great location at that continues to do it extremely well. We will continue to be back. Overall an exceptional experience.

Reviewed October 17, 2017 via mobile

I went to Cabernet Steakhouse last month and had to send my steak back twice for being under-cooked. I decided to try it again as once they cooked my steak correctly last month, it was great.

I’m happy to say that last night, they were spot on and cooked both my steak and my friend’s steak perfectly.

It was probably the best fillet I’ve ever tasted!

Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

This is our go-to place for celebrating birthdays and anniversaries. The food is perfect and the staff treats you like royalty.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed October 11, 2017

Cabernet always serves excellent food. Wait staff is outstanding & make sure that your meal & dining experience is what you would expect in a restaurant of this caliber.
Steaks & Seafood dishes cooked to perfection

Reviewed September 11, 2017

I had dinner here with a wok colleague. We ordered off the set menu as it had a really good selection. We were not disappointed as the food was excellent. The wine selection was comprehensive and we had a good conversation with a very knowledgeable sommelier. I commend the honesty of the waiters as well. After paying I must have dropped my credit card. The next evening I called at the restaurant and they had kept it safely in the safe.

Date of visit: September 2017