“The best seafood! ”

Atlantic Seafood Company
Reserve with OpenTable
Atlantic Seafood Company is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 599 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: North Point Parkway
Reviewed July 12, 2017 via mobile

So to start I am from Florida, I know good seafood. And this place has the best, and I mean it, the best seafood! I had the crab cakes and they were to die for, my boyfriend had a mixture of things and loved it. They also serve local Jekyll beer which is great and have an awesome drink menu. He service was the best, thank you Zack. We will continue to keep coming here because it's the best hands down!

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed June 22, 2017 via mobile

The seafood is fresh and cooked very well. Excluding the calamari, over cooked and very rubbery. My husband, myself and my son 4 years all loved our main entrees. The ambience is ok. It's a large restaurant with sections to feel cozy. The lighting is dim besides the open kitchen. Our server was not attentive ( as in waiting for our appetizer, feeling forgotten about, and needing a refill on water to no avail). I'm sure on a good day with a great waiter, it's a great place. One of the reasons I go out to eat is because I need a break and want to have something good and have fun. It's not fun when connecting to your waiter is rough.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed June 22, 2017 via mobile

Everything tasted great! I got the pecan mahi- it was fresh and flavorful - it came with sweet potato hash-this hash is to die for!! We also got the crab dip as an appetizer- yummm!! Some people at my table got sushi and were raving about it as well.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed June 5, 2017 via mobile

The happy hour menu is great! They often have music in the bar area and it gets packed so get there early. The sushi is fantastic. The cocktails are great. Can't beat the happy hour deals. The grilled oysters are delicious. Chilean Sea bass is one of my all-time favorites and they had it on special for dinner. Absolutely delicious! Great management staff and servers.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed May 30, 2017 via mobile

We are a picky group when it comes to seafood... we grew up in New England and always had fresh seafood. Plus my brother is gluten free and does not eat shellfish. This restaurant always delivers - had many gluten free options and everything is very fresh. The sushi is also wonderful! Tough choice on what to order there are so many good choices!!!

Date of visit: April 2017