“Decent, and unique concept”
Review of Which Wich

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Which Wich
Ranked #267 of 593 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Reviewed June 12, 2017

We had lunch here.. I ordered the Philly Cheese steak, not as good as Philly, but a decent representation of one. And we also ordered the BLT.. like the avocado on it for additional flavor. Sandwiches can be as custom as you want them to be which is nice. The size of them may be on the small size compared to some other places. But they are decent.

2  Thank Diane G

Reviewed March 6, 2017 via mobile

Walk in, pick the sandwich bag with the number of the sandwich you want, and take it to the counter. Best Philly cheesesteak I EVER had, outside Philadelphia, I mean... Also, Project PB&J: buy a $3 PB&J sandwich and they give one to a needy person to match! Haven't bit into it yet, but it sure felt good buying it. Portions may be a little small for some folks, but tastee!!

1  Thank kei2thehwy
Reviewed February 19, 2017

Great food, quick service. I love the fact that you can choose what you want with a simple note on a brown paper bag. Genius!

1  Thank JessicaD2665
Reviewed September 5, 2016 via mobile

Unimpressed. I ordered a roast beef sandwich and the roast beef had no taste whatsoever. I honestly think the best sandwiches are Jersey Mike's but there isn't one near there so I was reallllllly hoping to be impressed.
Go to the Jimmy John's instead.

Reviewed July 14, 2016

The food has followed the service here in the last several months.
the quality of the sandwich you served me was deff now worth the money a paid. it was as if your sandwich maker was making it his mission in life to mess up everyones sandwich. they you decided to treat a "serviceman" with user disrespect when he complained about his sandwich having cheese on it, ou remade his sandwich and again your sandwich maker decided to put cheese on it again. when the serviceman brought it to your attition, you told him with a voice that could be heard down the street, that it was his problem not yours. yes you lost several customers that day. I will not be back

Been to Which Wich? Share your experiences!