“New Favorite”
Review of Schlotzsky's

Schlotzsky's
Ranked #187 of 593 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Reviewed March 16, 2018

Our usual Schlotzsky's location in in Woodstock. However, this location in Alpharetta is only a few miles from the office. I stopped in last week for lunch and tried the Tuscan Sandwich for the first time. I normally order the Regular Ham and Cheese on Sourdough, but the Tuscan is my new favorite. This sandwich is bursting with good flavors. Moist turkey, bacon, roasted red peppers, pesto, chipolte mayo, lettuce, tomato, cheese, and creamy avocado loaded between toasted Italian Ciabatta bread. I ordered it because it was a reasonable healthy choice and I wanted to try something new. However, I will probably order it a few more times before I venture on to one of their other specialty sandwiches. Delicious!

Reviewed November 29, 2017 via mobile

Very large sandwiches. Good selection of different kind of sandwiches. Convenient drive thru for quick service.
They have soups and salads if you don't feel like having a sandwich.

Reviewed October 2, 2017

Lost my order today. The dinning room tables and floors were dirty. This is this first time having these issues.

Reviewed September 19, 2017 via mobile

Dropped in ahead of lunch hour to get a quick bite. Really enjoy this chain's sourdough bread and toasted sandwiches. This location's staff and service were great. Good wi-if, too.

Reviewed May 15, 2017

Great sandwich place. Anything I have ever ordered has been very good. Don't care for the brand of chips they carry but to each his own.