“Lots of options, both Cuban and Peruvian dishes!!”
Review of Mambo's Cafe

Mambo's Cafe
Ranked #23 of 540 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Reviewed 22 February 2017

I started with the Pisco Passion which was delicious! The tostones with the green mojo were a tasty starter. The Peruvian version of shrimp scampi was flavorful along with the sides of rice, black beans and plantains.

Our server was very helpful in assisting us our selections.

Reviewed 7 February 2017

While I have recommended Mambo's to a number of my friends, I have to admit that the last 2 times I have been there, I have been disappointed with the food. The last time I had a palomilla steak and it was the worst palomilla I have ever had. Their pork is still good.

Reviewed 24 January 2017 via mobile

This was the first time I ever had Cuban food and it blew me away. We had the Mariquitas and Tostones Rellenos as appetizers and I had the Chicken and Sausage Paella as my dinner. All of the flavors were perfectly blended, everything was cooked to perfection. I will definitely be back. Some of the guys in my group were not happy with the seafood Paella, saying it had obviously been frozen and that the mussels and clams were very chewy, but I didn't have any issues with my food. The meal was out of this world, the atmosphere was fun and the service was very good.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Great combination of Peruvian and Cuban dishes.
Ambiance is nice and the service is top notch.
I've been coming here for over 3 years and amazingly the staff has barely changed.
I recognize the same faces (servers, cooks, bartenders, and hostesses).

This place is a unknown gem!

Reviewed 29 December 2016

I have been to this place time and time again. Each and every time the food is supreme! Always fresh, always delicious, nicely prepared and served. You cannot go wrong when you go to Mambo's.