“Closed”

Jose's Mexican Grill
Ranked #249 of 553 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed June 23, 2017

Looks like they are closed. Not open at noon on a Saturday in June. Not a good sign! It is a decent place; hate to see they go belly up if that is what happened.

Reviewed April 25, 2017 via mobile

This was my second visit over the past several weeks. They start with excellent chips and salsa. They have several good lunch specials including the chicken special burrito with rice and beans

Prices are reasonable and Service is good

Reviewed May 4, 2016

We stopped here for lunch today - it was my wife, son and I - we just wanted a quick meal. It took us about 3-4 minutes to get seated.

Chips and salsa were served quickly and orders were taken quickly. My wife ordered a margarita - it was served in a glass which was chipped. When we complained - the lady did not even say sorry...she just picked up the glass and went and replaced it with another margarita. We had to ask for menus, ask for silverware, ask for napkins.

Food is decent - I had the huevos rancheros, my wife had a veggie combo of burrito and enchilada while my son had the cheese enchilada. But with the poor service twice in a row....I don't think we are going to come here again. Too many good places in the area to waste money on this one

Reviewed March 12, 2016

We went here for lunch on Saturday afternoon at around 2 PM - only a couple of tables were occupied. We stood at the front desk for about 2-3 minutes before someone even showed up. He showed us to our booth and we then waited about 5-7 minutes for our chips and salsa. Another 5 min for him to take our order - no water was served - we had to ask for everything. There was just 1 server in the whole restaurant and he managed the bar as well...and well he was forgetful.,,

The food and drinks were great though...My wife had a mojito and I had a texas margarita. My son had a strawberry smoothie...all the drinks were fantastic. For lunch my 5 year old had the cheese quesadilla and fries. My wife had a vegetarian combo with enchiladas and tacos - I had the veggie fajitas. the food was delicious.

The service was the damper...they served my food in parts...fajitas were served first, a minute later tortillas arrived, then a minute later, beans and rice and then a minute later pico and guacamole...

Great food and drinks - real poor service...

Reviewed December 7, 2015

I am dying to go back. Right now. I got a shrimp taco, and except that I was only getting a quick snack, I could have eaten five more. I would have been overly full, or taken it home, but have you ever had food that you kept eating because the taste was so wonderful, even though you were already full? This is it.

My daughter got a soup with avocado slices, and her friend got a red broth soup with cheese. I will be trying those both on my next visit, and ordering very many shrimp tacos, and hope to take some home for later.

They have a large menu - I encourage you to look. Me? I can't imagine not having those tacos....