“Inconsistent ”

Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #166 of 603 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 29, 2017 via mobile

I like Chipotle and have been to this location a few times but the last time I went I decided was my last because I've had inconsistent experiences and the quality of the chicken has not been the same as other locations. I felt surprised when my chicken seemed to be all dark meat and tried to ignore it but I much prefer all breast. Customer service is also lacking here.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed March 29, 2017 via mobile

Its not fast pace like im used to in md but it was still good but the staff didn't seem to happy but they weren't rude.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed November 9, 2016

Pleasant service. Very clean and quick even at 630 dinner hour. Very convenient to Marriott Courtyard. Located in shopping center with plenty of parking.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed September 13, 2016 via mobile

With an hour or so to spare fresh food was still being brought out and diners still finding their way in. Friendly faces serving food and checking out. Clean environment. Enjoyed the flavor of the Barbacoa. Fast healthy food.

Date of visit: September 2016
1  Thank J B
Reviewed September 13, 2016

Went there around 8pm. The person ordering in front of me was an employee. They were being very difficult with the person making their tacos. Telling them not enough chicken, too much cheese, said they wanted it to go, then said they wanted a plate. Really????? you work there. Although that bother me, I was also concerned that the food counter was a bit messy and the people who were interacting with this person were also unaware of the other customers.

I travel all over and always look for Chipotle. This one was a disappointment.

Date of visit: September 2016