“Good food, decent service and cold beer!”

Miller's Ale House - Alpharetta
Ranked #67 of 593 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours
Description: We're a local restaurant and sports bar located in the Atlanta area on Davis Drive at the intersection of Mansell Road, adjacent to Sam's Club. Come hang out, watch sports, be yourself and enjoy the company of others without breaking the bank. We are known for our wide variety of freshly prepared dishes, and daily lunch, dinner and cocktail specials. From Filet Mignon and original pasta dishes to fresh salads and our signature fresh, boneless chicken Zingers tossed in your favorite sauces, our extensive menu offers something for everyone. With over 75 beer varieties, including sought-after foreign imports and craft brews, signature cocktail pitchers and loads of specialty drinks, we have you covered any day of the week!
Reviewed July 17, 2018

We arrived around 6 on a Saturday night expecting a long wait, but we were seated within a few minutes...we got there at the right time. We ordered some beverages which were decently priced. Our Flatbreads and cheese planks were amazing! If in Alpharetta again, we will def be back!

Reviewed June 8, 2018

On a recent trip to Alpharetta, I remembered visiting Miller's Ale House on Davis Drive the preceding year. I'm glad I went back. The menu offers variety, and the food is excellent. I ate there a couple of times during my short trip. While I probably wouldn't order the fish and chips again, the prime rib was excellent. Ribs were good,too. The french onion soup may have been the best I've ever had. Service is prompt and attentive. Every worker I met there was friendly. Even the cocktails were great. Miller's offers an outdoor patio, which smokers appreciate very much. If you're a sports fan, about three dozen big screen TV's will have something you'll like. If you're not a sports fan, well...then you're out of luck.

Reviewed June 5, 2018 via mobile

I haven’t been at a public establishment in years that allowed smoking. Sitting on the patio expecting fresh air and slowly becoming surrounded by tables of smokers was surprising.

Asian chicken salad was OK, the chicken was very obviously cooked much earlier and sliced because it was extremely dry.

I will say a table mate had mozzarella sticks that looked amazing.

Millers_Ale_House, Public Relations Manager at Miller's Ale House - Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2018

Hi SGI. Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with this honest feedback. It sounds like we might have missed the mark for you during this visit, and we're so sorry. We're also sorry that you didn't really enjoy your Asian chicken salad and felt that it was dry. When you have a moment, will you please send your detailed feedback & your contact information to us via our website: millersalehouse.com/contact-us/ so that we can reach out to you directly? We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Reviewed May 25, 2018 via mobile

I've eaten here several times and always want it to be good. Once again- disappointed. The half-rack of ribs was very small, not much meat on the bones, and seemed to have sat under the heat lamp for a little while. Waiter or kitchen got my order wrong- wrong veggies. By the time it was corrected, I had already finished my meal.
Of course- not a fan of Pepsi products.

Millers_Ale_House, Public Relations Manager at Miller's Ale House - Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2018

Good morning, Pamydosy. We are sorry to hear that you were disappointed after this visit to our House. When you have a moment, will you please send your contact info to us via our website: millersalehouse.com/contact-us/ so that we can touch base with you? We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Reviewed April 24, 2018

I was in the mood for some good seafood and the special sounded appealing - - - 30+ shrimp and a side dish. I ordered the grilled shrimp and coleslaw, the shrimp was just OK accompanied by a sauce that was less than OK. The coleslaw was good, the beer is always satisfying and the number of TV's scattered around the bar provided entertainment while I ate.