“Pollo Tropical Haynes Bridge”
Review of Pollo Tropical - CLOSED

Pollo Tropical
Reviewed February 13, 2017

It's not calle ocho, but hey, this is Alpharetta. We go here often and even though it's not my favorite south Florida latin/caribbean meal, it's not bad. You just have to remember this is a fast food joint, so don't expect the most incredible latin/caribbean meal you've ever had. Prices are reasonable.

Reviewed October 17, 2016

The place is clean and the service crew are kind & friendly. Foods are good, appetizing and the serving size is good. Prices are affordable and reasonable. I love their yellow rice and pernil.The plantain is yummy! I also love the patio outside because it gave us the space to bring our small corgi dog. Good experience over-all!

Reviewed September 23, 2016 via mobile

8:30pm No Moho Pork available and no receipt
Paper for my purchase. My friends are, I sat with no food as there was no mojo pork.
Service was slow and dining room was dirty.
Probably will not visit this location again. Very dissatisfied.

Reviewed September 8, 2016

Not my favorite place ! Average in price and quality! Chicken was dry and tasteless, sides were fair,

Reviewed August 10, 2016

poor excuse for carribean chicken. save your money and buy a chicken sandwich from a gas station. it will be better