“Really good fast food and great prices!”
Review of Cookout

Cookout
Ranked #207 of 593 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Reviewed July 17, 2018 via mobile

Cookout is the real deal for fast food. They have a grill and the grilled chicken sandwich is my usual pick (good portion chicken breast) but the burger is also very good and much better than normal fast food. The tray is the best deal as you get the entree, 2 sides and a drink for under $10. The menu is enormous. For sides I love the fried okra and hush puppies. The meal is very filling. Thumbs up! They also have delicious milk shakes.

Reviewed July 3, 2018 via mobile

Hamburger was small but good, I thought they forgot the bacon, but in the center was a quarter size clump. If you love onion, there was no shortage on that, more onion than hamburger. Not my favorite, but, had much worse.

Reviewed April 18, 2018

I'm not certain why I decided to check out a 2nd Cook Out fast food outlet, but I did. My mistake!

My first experience was the restaurant across from the Big Chicken in Marietta, GA. The hamburgers were small, thin , dry, overly done and tasteless. If I had eaten at all that day, I would have thrown them out. After eating them, I knew I should have.

A month later, there I was ordering the hamburgers again. I have always known that someone who does the identical thing a second time expecting a different result is crazy, but I did it. Perhaps I thought the first experience was an unfortunate mistake on the part of the restaurant.

No Mistake!!! Same order, same result! This time, however, I threw them out. Nothing will convince me to return for a "third strike".

Reviewed December 29, 2017 via mobile

Good prices for very tasty burgers.
Shakes were nice and thick - everyone in our party was happy. William was cleaning the dining room - was very friendly and checked on us to make sure our meal was good - great customer service - you could tell he enjoyed taking care of the customers and had a sense of pride. Only downside was they charged 35 cents for a cup of water.

Reviewed September 13, 2017

This isn't my favorite place but my kids go there often for dinner with friends. 18, 20, 22. Seems to be great with the college crowd too, lots of food for a good value.

Been to Cookout? Share your experiences!