“Great breakfast!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #17 of 24 Hotels in Alpharetta
Wisconsin
“Great breakfast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 September 2011

Stayed here on business for 2 nights, and I will definitely return. The rooms were huge and among the cleanest I've ever stayed in. The breakfast, which was included with the room, was one of the best. Waffle station and hot and cold items which varied each day - southwest breakfast burritos one day, ham and cheese omelets the next. Breakfast is my favorite meal, so this was good :) Located in a beautiful residential area, this hotel was very inviting and conveniently located. I highly recommend.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank wisgirl01

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Tampa, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2011

I stay here often when in town for work, and I'm always pleased with this hotel. The rooms are big and clean, and there's a good breakfast and happy hour.

• Stayed August 2011
Tustin, CA
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2011

We were in town for my child's sport competition and stayed at this Residence Inn. This was my first time staying at a Residence Inn and having a hotel with a full kitchen as well as breakfast each morning was a great asset for our needs. However, after staying there for the week, I was disappointed enough and probably would not stay there again.

The overall facility was good. Nice layout, comfortable "gate house" (lobby and dining room), decent "no frills" pool, good breakfast, good laundry facilities, convenient parking, etc. The rooms have a full kitchen with everything we needed to make dinners. The only thing they didn't have which was a disappointment was a community ice machine.

I think my biggest issue with the Residence Inn was housekeeping. Our room never seemed like it was clean. Floor was not completely vacuumed, left over things (shirt tags, broken hangers on the floor of the closet) from the previous guest and each day they made our beds, it looked like a 10 year old had made them with just the sheets pulled up. One morning we had to leave very early in the morning so left the blinds pulled and when we came back, housekeeping hadn't even opened them. In addition, we had to use the pull out couch for my son to sleep on the sheets were in a storage bag in the closet. They had several hairs on them and the sheets didn't match (different colors and different materials). I felt like I was sleeping in a roadside motel.

I have heard good things about the Residence Inn overall but I think this location lacks living up to the brand expectations.

Room Tip: Room not face mall (lights stay on all night), request A/C unit not in room behind a locked door (ve...
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank CAvacationmom
Marietta, GA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2011

Our A/C went out on one of the hottest days in Atlanta. We needed 2 rooms and a facility that would take pets. We got a 2 bedroom suite with 2 baths, a living room and a full kitchen. Luckily, my family didn't make me cook, but I could have if needed. The rooms were clean, spacious, comfortable and they have free breakfast. And the A/C worked!! If I need a pet-friendly local hotel again, I would definitely stay there.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
Houston, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2011

After coming back to my room in this non-smoking hotel from being out all day, the person in the room next door was smoking. This was supposed to be a non-smoking hotel. When I contacted management, they told me there was nothing they could do. We were forced to leave in the middle of the night and find another hotel. My clothes had to be cleaned to get the smell out and even though we complained and were credited for the night we had to leave, we have still not received the credit. Management was contacted and all they had to say was "sorry", again with the "there's nothing we can do." Very, very poor service and no effort made to compensate us for having to pack, leave, find another hotel, and have our clothes cleaned. I would not even consider staying at this place again.

Room Tip: Stay at the Doubletree!
  • Stayed April 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Aikitiger
Nigeria
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2010

The hotel met our expectations and the staff were nice and accomodating. We stayed in a 2 bedroom suite and felt at home. I had previously checked the reviews on trip advisor and promised myself I'll come back and give my opinion. It is also very central to most places in atlanta. We'd stay there again if we need to

• Stayed August 2010, travelled with family
WARNER ROBINS
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2010

This hotel is absolutely fabulous. Its in a great spot, lots of great restaurants and shopping around. right off the interstate but far enough off that you dont hear the noise. my husband and i had to make several trips to and from flowery branch, ga and duluth, ga...only 20 mins from each city. I was most impressed by how nice the lobby, pool area, and rooms were. The rooms were very clean and the beds and pillows were so comfortable that I'm thinking of purchasing that kind myself. very good nights sleep. The price was very reasonable for such a nice hotel. my husband was most impressed about the friendliness of all the staff. They were exceptionally nice and very helpful. They asked if we needed to know how to get anywhere, showed us the best way to get to our room, and when we needed a taxi...they called the taxi service and asked how much it would be, then called the taxi for us. I cannot say enough about this hotel and I am looking forward to booking my next stay with them.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled as a couple