Hyatt Place Atlanta/Alpharetta/North Point Mall
Wingate by Wyndham Alpharetta(Alpharetta)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$89
US$80
Country Inn
Hampton Inn Alpharetta/Roswell(Alpharetta)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$129
US$169
US$159
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
US$119
Doubletree.com
Hampton Inn & Suites Alpharetta(Alpharetta)(Great Value!)
US$134
Hampton.com
US$187
US$169
US$135
Hyatt Place Windward Parkway(Alpharetta)(Great Value!)
US$199
Atlanta Marriott Alpharetta(Alpharetta)
US$199
US$170
  • Pool
All reviewsnorth point malljason's delisectional sofaseparate sitting areawet barfree shuttleverizon wireless amphitheatershuttle servicenice sizewithin walking distancehotel shuttlerecommend this hotelshort drivestaff was friendlyrooms are largegreat place to staybusiness travel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 September 2017

The walls are not soundproofed at all and you hear every little noise in the hallway. The maintenance crew started vacuuming the hallway at 10:10 PM and woke up quests who started yelling and screaming at the guy.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Reviewed 8 September 2017

My husband and I stayed here for a business trip and this is by far one of the best places I've stayed. I tagged along because of our special needs dog. We just so happened to be here while all of the Irma fiasco was going on. The hotel handled this wonderfully, in my opinion. Because I was super limited on places I could go with my dog, on the day that we checked out, I had to hang out in the lobby for a few hours. So I witnessed them being super nice to every guest as they were coming or going. I'd never seen so many pets in one hotel!!

The room was very clean and was already cold, which is nice in the summer time. They do turn off the refrigerator so if you plan on using that, be sure you turn it on first thing. Breakfast was excellent as well! There was plenty to do around the area with the mall being so close by. If you're looking for some excellent food I suggest Jason's Deli that is just across the way and in walking distance. If I'm ever in the area again I will for sure be staying here!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 August 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Reviewed 27 August 2017

Overall, I would give the hotel a 3.5 rating. The housekeeping staff was spot on and NATALIA at the first desk was superb. I felt the location and the lack of more than one elevator were extremely inconvenient. We were in town for a wedding and there were several other events going on in and around the hotel. Apparently, the elevator had been down for more than a week. It was difficult moving things up and down to the car. Perhaps, we will try it again another day The lobby was always full during the three days we stayed. I also did not appreciate the dogs roaming around.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 August 2017

We booked this hotel for its proximity to a concert venue where we were seeing a show that night. When we arrived, I was going to ask about transportation to the venue. After we checked in, the young lady at the desk mentioned their complimentary shuttle service to the venue! Perfect!
The room was beautiful and very comfortable as well. I was able to order some food after we returned from the show (12 midnight) which was a real treat!
Great staff!