All reviews north point mall jason's deli wet bar sectional sofa free shuttle verizon wireless amphitheater concert venue sitting area nice size mini fridge shuttle service short drive within walking distance hotel shuttle clean hotel rooms are large comfortable beds
Reviewed May 8, 2018

Dear Hyatt Family,

I walked into the Hyatt as a first time guest and did not expect to have as good of an experience as I did. The lobby smelled good and that for me is huge. The staff welcomed me in and smiled making me feel comfortable & I was very pleased. As expected my full stay was just a good. Great experience for me I would definitely love to go back when the need arises.

Best Regards,

Nelson Carrillo

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Andron E, General Manager at Hyatt Place Atlanta/Alpharetta/North Point Mall, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2018

Dear Nelson,

On behalf of the entire team, thank you for sharing your experience with us as well as future guests. We are always pleased to hear when our guests has a great experience.

Thank you, and do hope you visit again soon.

Reviewed May 7, 2018

Great experience, the staff was helpful, happy, and welcoming. the room was clean. Love the shower stall, no floppy curtain to deal with! Great breakfast area, everything was clean, there were afterhours drink options which was a nice touch.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Andron E, General Manager at Hyatt Place Atlanta/Alpharetta/North Point Mall, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2018

Dear Staciwolff,
Thank you for sharing your experience as well as choosing our hotel. We are always pleased when our guest enjoys our amenities and services. We do hope to see you again on your next visit to our area.

Thank you for your patronage.

Reviewed May 3, 2018

Went to check in at 10:30pm and was told they were overbooked and I no longer had a room. I was then told that they had reserved a room for me at a nearby hotel at no cost to me. I go to said hotel and am told they had no such reservation and I was fortunate that someone had canceled about 30 minutes before I walked in as that was their last room. At a cost to me of course. Will likely never stay here again. I did stay the following two nights.

Dear JnDRader,
On behalf of the entire Hyatt Place Alpharetta team, please accept our apologizes for the inconvenience experienced.It is never our intent to displace any of our guest as we know how that experience can be. We do take care of the 1st night stay for any guest that we generally relocate. Please forward the receipt so we may deliver on that promise.

My apologies again for the inconvenience.

Reviewed April 30, 2018

6 family members here from out of town for a wedding. All staff were so accommodating and helpful every day. We stayed 3 nights. At 11:30 pm I was even able to get a bagel toasted for me even though it wasn't on the all night menu . They go out of your way to please.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Andron E, General Manager at Hyatt Place Atlanta/Alpharetta/North Point Mall, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2018

Dear Wkarhan4,
Thank you and your family for choosing our hotel. We are happy everyone had a great time and that you enjoyed our team.
Thank you for your patronage and do look forward to hosting your next stay.

Reviewed April 30, 2018

This was my first stay at a Hyatt Place and will definitely do it again! The staff was very friendly and professional. The room was comfortable and very nice. We enjoyed the opportunity to grab a snack when we arrived late and breakfast was delicious.

Dear Mshaner725,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We truly appreciate your patronage and are always pleased when our first time guest are blown away.

Thank you so much for your patronage and look forward to your return visit.