All reviews north point mall jason's deli wet bar sectional sofa free shuttle sitting area verizon amphitheater mini fridge nice size short drive clean hotel business trip great place to stay comfortable beds free breakfast staff was friendly rooms are large
Reviewed November 5, 2018

In general I like Hyatt Place hotels. Unfortunately, I was disappointed at this property. The hot water was not hot, and the hot water pressure was much lower than the cold water pressure...so naturally I brought this to front desk's attention. They sent someone to look at it, who reported back that it was fine. But it wasn't.

Reviewed October 31, 2018

My room was in sub par condition. Upon entry I thought I had entered a hot yoga studio. The temperature was way too warm and the room smelled very musty. The towels in the room were covered with hair from i can only assume the previous occupants. This is not what I expect for a $192 tax-included 1 night stay at a Hyatt brand.

Reviewed October 26, 2018

The public restrooms in the lobby are constantly disgusting. They are always out of coffee in the mornings and breakfast is mediocre (dehydrated eggs). The bedding is 100% down and the only alternative is a thin pathetic blanket. Also check the elevator, during my stay the inspection had expired months ago. It was terrifying to ride in it because it would jump up and down. Really just not worth staying.

Reviewed October 22, 2018

Great stay! Staff was exceptional and very attentive to our needs. I loved how they promote health and wellness by placing fresh fruit and fruit infused water throughout the hotel. Hotel was very welcoming and rooms very nice and comfortable. Highly recommend Ms Gray and her staff!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed October 18, 2018 via mobile

Located in a quaint suburb of Alpharetta lies a hotel with a fantastic manager, Andron and his dynamic team. After spending a week with my husband on a business trip, I had plenty of time to walk around the various malls which were right across the street (TJ Maxx, Michaels, Ross, North Point mall- walking distance, and many more). What set this hotel apart from the others was that the staff were genuine, the ambiance and the rooms made me feel at home. From Keyanna and Sherisse’s warm smiles in the morning to Alex and Jamal, the dynamic who hooked me up with tea, to Nia and Kayla who tolerated my numerous shuttle ride requests to various locations, they all made our stay memorable. As for the rooms, they were spacious, had a bed and a divider for the living room with the sofa. The only item to mention was that the bathrooms are ‘cozy’ which is why I guess the sink was outside the room. There was a sink and mini fridge which is convenient for long stays if you need to wash dishes or cutlery. No microwave.

A hotel is not only about the room, it’s about the staff and I commend Andron and his dream team for a well deserved praise and recommendation!

Trip type: Travelled on business