1,507 results
All reviews tuff e nuff swim up bar water taxi in town ambergris caye sea view suite golf cart hot tub volleyball net belize city full kitchen sandy point cave tubing belizean shores our honeymoon rum punch sea grass
Reviewed May 29, 2018

Coco Beach Resort didn't disappoint me. The room was fabulous, the staff was very friendly and the food was good. The only problem I had which wasn't their fault was that I was bitten by no see ums (sand fleas). If I were to return to Ambergris Caye I would definitely stay at this resort. Shout out to Ashton,Joe and Artemio!!

Room Tip: Luxury pool view room 102 was wonderful. Loved the shower and the view.
Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank 830delbertf
Reviewed May 22, 2018

I cannot say enough good things about this resort. Everyone was so friendly and caring. This was my first solo trip to Central America and I felt very well taken care of by everyone. I had issue with excursions planned by travel agent and Ian planned an even better excursion for me with Tuff n nuf. Trip was fantastic. Thank you, thank you

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed May 21, 2018

This is a beautiful, peaceful & friendly resort. The rooms are wonderful & clean. The staff are all friendly and helpful. You will need to rent a golf car to get around because the resort is north of town. The beach is not the greatest in front of the resort. It was covered with smelly seaweed. We will go back and stay in this area to avoid the crowded town of San Pedro. We were on the top floor of the pool view 2 bedroom unit and what a great view.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 15, 2018

Spent 7 days at Coco Beach Resort. It's quite a nice property and although there is no beach to speak of, the sandy walkways throughout the resort make it still feel beachy. We stayed in a 2 bedroom seaview and it didn't disappoint, beds not very comfortable but otherwise everything you need including bottles water, coffee and filters. My only complaints were food and beverage prices were a little much but quite honestly, they were all over the island...being Canadian, the USD pricing was that much more...too bad for us! :( Also, the resort is a little far for my taste from San Pedro and very quiet...not that we are the party types but it's nice to meet and chat with different people. We scuba dived with Neptune's Cove who picked us up daily from the Coco Beach dock. I have reviewed Neptune's Cove separately with 5 stars!

Stayed: April 2018
1  Thank Lia99
Reviewed May 10, 2018

We came to San Pedro to look for possible wedding venues. We stayed at Coco Beach to get a feel for this location and we fell in love with the place. It is in the North which is a bit isolated but we LOVED renting the golf cart and driving to "the city". We stayed in the "Luxury Hotel Room" room 306. It was PERFECT. Very nice. They provided coffee, filters, bottled water, pools towels and the service was wonderful. (I will say the booking process could use a little help and the agents were not helpful) but once we arrived, it was heaven. The restaurant was fabulous (we went twice and loved it each time) and the pool was AMAZING! They have an amazing slide (for kids of all ages.... we are in our late 30s) and the pool has a great swim up bar. A wonderful happy hour from 4-6pm. We met some amazing people and we are so glad we stayed here for two of the three nights.

Room Tip: all the rooms face the pool.... we stayed in 306 which was the cheapest and it was AMAZING with a great view of the pool!
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple